Covid - birding

Christoph Randler

Dear birders,

Hope you all are fine; we are doing a short study how COVID-19 has changed birding. Please help us and answer a few questions, that take some minutes. You can also forward the link to others.

https://www.soscisurvey.de/birdwatchers/

The study is in several languages and we would be happy for your participation. The study is hosted by the University of Tübingen, and run by a team of people, also being birders.
For more information, please see my eBird profile below and/or the results of our first study in spring:

https://www.mdpi.com/1660-4601/17/19/7310

https://ebird.org/profile/NTM0NTM1/world

Stay healthy and good birding,

Christoph Randler (Tuebingen, DE), Jukka Jokimäki (Arctic Centre, Univ.of Lapland, Rovaniemi, FIN) & Piotr Tryjanowski (University of Life Sciences, Poznan, PL) and Maria de Salvo (Univ Catania, IT).

https://mobile.twitter.com/christophrandl1/status/1346357125623271424

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100013695273575