Birds at Lake Camanche

Aidan Brubaker

Hi All,

I thought this might be of interest to some. Yesterday while I was out fishing at lake Camanche, I saw several good birds that I think are worth mentioning. These birds were: one Pacific Loon and maybe a second, at least nine Red-breasted Mergansers, a Canyon Wren, a Golden Eagle, and two Red-necked Grebes. Most of these birds were in the narrows in Amador county as that is where I was fishing. As such, I did not get to visiting San Joaquin or most of Calaveras County.

https://ebird.org/checklist/S77903309

Aidan Brubaker
Fair Oaks, Sacramento County, California