Water Fowl

Ray Sides

Quick story,

Last weekend I was on a run at Maidu Park, in the rain, and I noticed a large group of geese orbiting around the park. I though they were going to land

in the wetland area of the park but they never did, they just kept going around and around. Then two mallards flew through from west to east under the geese

at a high rate of speed as if on a mission. The geese immediately broke formation, reorganized and followed the ducks!

I guess the geese were confused and figured the ducks knew were they were going, Folsom lake. LOL

Ray Sides

Roseville, CA