Re: [CALBIRDS] [centralvalleybirds] Kern Birds Yahoo Group Ending; io Replacement Available

tgmiko@gmail.com

Thanks for the information!

Thomas Geza Miko
Claremont, LA County
909.241.3300
"Bad times tend to produce good art."--Aaron Sorkin

On Fri, Dec 11, 2020, 12:05 PM Chuq Von Rospach <chuqui@...> wrote:
That was true when many lists moved. Yahoo/Verizon disabled that ability a few months ago.

Chuq Von Rospach http://www.chuq.me
Email: chuqui@...
Twitter: @chuq
Silicon Valley, California
On Dec 11, 2020, 12:02 PM -0800, tgmiko@... <tgmiko@...>, wrote:

 If I recall correctly, when the other.io groups were created the moderators of the yahoo groups simply grabbed all of the members of the yahoo groups and transfered their membership over to the new .io groups. I assume that there was probably some sort of a easy “select all” type of process when they did this, and that they did not have to manually enter each member’s name.