Re: Kern Birds Yahoo Group Ending; io Replacement Available

tgmiko@gmail.com

Bob and Alison
 If I recall correctly, when the other.io groups were created the moderators of the yahoo groups simply grabbed all of the members of the yahoo groups and transfered their membership over to the new .io groups. I assume that there was probably some sort of a easy “select all” type of process when they did this, and that they did not have to manually enter each member’s name.
Tom Miko
Claremont

On Fri, Dec 11, 2020 at 8:16 AM Bob Barnes <bbarnes@...> wrote:
Hi,

Alison "Ali" Sheehey has informed me that the kerncobirding yahoo groups listserv will disappear December 15th. The replacement is - kerncobirding@groups.io. For easy sign up to receive and share posts about Kern County birds go to: https://groups.io/g/kerncobirding

I, "Mr. Techno Zero," was able to sign up.  So, if I can, you can, too, as likely  NONE OF YOU are as technically challenged as I am! Alison and others can vouch for that! :)

Serving as a Messenger,

Bob Barnes, Ridgecrest, Mojave Desert portion of Kern County, California

--
Thomas Geza Miko
Claremont, Los Angeles County, California