Kern Birds Yahoo Group Ending; io Replacement Available

Bob Barnes

Hi,

Alison "Ali" Sheehey has informed me that the kerncobirding yahoo groups listserv will disappear December 15th. The replacement is - kerncobirding@groups.io. For easy sign up to receive and share posts about Kern County birds go to: https://groups.io/g/kerncobirding

I, "Mr. Techno Zero," was able to sign up. So, if I can, you can, too, as likely NONE OF YOU are as technically challenged as I am! Alison and others can vouch for that! :)

Serving as a Messenger,

Bob Barnes, Ridgecrest, Mojave Desert portion of Kern County, California