Re: Sewer Pond Birding, Elk Grove?

Andy Engilis

These ponds are part of the Sac-Yolo Mosquito Vector Control and not open for birding.  They are counted each Rio Cosumnes Christmas Count.

The ponds and wetlands on Camden Park behind these ponds actually can be god birding in winter.

Andy

Andrew Engilis, Jr.

Curator

Museum of Wildlife and Fish Biology

Dept of Wildlife, Fish, and Conservation Biology

One Shield Avenue

University of California

Davis, CA 95616

USA