Re: Yolo Barred Owl

Steve Hampton

sorry-- my eBird report with map is at https://ebird.org/checklist/S63336880

On Sun, Jan 12, 2020 at 4:49 PM Steve Hampton <stevechampton@...> wrote:
I've posted a map of where the bird has been seen in my eBird report. Today's bird was just north of #2 above the bike path.

On Sun, Jan 12, 2020 at 3:37 PM Emmett Iverson via Groups.Io <emmettscotti=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi all,

For the last couple of days homeowners around Willowbank Ditch have photographed the Barred Owl seen back in December. It was circulated on the Yolo WhatsApp but was finally refound by Sean Smith this afternoon. It is currently being seen on the willowbank ditch bike path, best accessed by parking on Lillard and walking through Putah Creek Park. This bird will likely have changed its roost spot by tomorrow but it does continue and is being seen on public property.

Good birding,

Emmett Iverson
Winters, Ca

--