From: 'Denise Hamilton' napabirders@... [central_valley_birds]
Sent: Sunday, March 3, 2019 4:07 PM
To: rosita94598@... ; central_valley_birds@...
Subject: Re: [CVBirds] Sunday sunset on Woodbridge Road Jan 27

Hello Hugh,

I am really late responding to your post, but I wanted to say how great it was for you to be out with Jean Richmond!  When we first moved to the Bay Area in the mid 80’s we used Jean’s book religiously to get to know the birding hotspots (in fact we still have our copy!)  We were with Ohlone Audubon at the time, so met her several times and did some birding with her son, Bob.

It sounds like you had a great time out there!  My husband’s day off is Monday which had been RAINY/WINDY for the past weeks, so we’ve been stuck home.  Looking forward to a DRY day tomorrow.

Happy birding!
Denise Hamilton
Napa