Free "Birding" (American Birding Assoc) Magazines

I have Birding magazines starting back from 2003 to 2017 (just one or 2 from some years, and some years complete) to give away to anyone interested.  Let me know privately since this isn’t exactly what I should be posting!  We can figure out some way for you to get them.

Backyard birding news:  Beautiful male Allen’s Hummingbird for bath in pond.  Still have persimmons on my tree (!) so attracting Cedar Waxwings, Robins, a Flicker and a Nuttall’s Woodpecker, Hermit Thrush, Yellow-rumped Warblers and others for them.

Happy birding!
Denise Hamilton