Mark your calendars--2017 San Joaquin AS bird count dates

Jim Rowoth

SATURDAY, December 16— Stockton Christmas Bird Count

Join your friends at San Joaquin Audubon for one of our biggest and most important field activities of the year. This dawn-to-dusk outing goes on regardless of weather conditions, so it’s always an adventure! The count circle centers on Flag City (I-5 and Hwy 12).  For more information or to sign up, contact Jim Rowoth (209)487-3489, or rowoth@...).

SATURDAY, December 30—Wallace-Bellota Christmas Bird Count

Don't be left out! What better way to end the year than by participating in the Wallace-Bellota CBC? This is the foothill counterpart to the Stockton CBC, taking in NE San Joaquin Co and a good chunk of Calaveras as well. Get out in the country for some fresh air and great birds in the company of some great people! To sign up or for more information, please contact Kasey Foley, kaseyfoley@... or (209)473-3904.