Re : Peregrine Falcon seen at Yolo Bypass pictures

Denise and David Hamilton

Hi again,

I just posted 3 pictures of the falcon we saw at Yolo Bypass today, April 14  on the CV Birds website, in the BIRS OF PREY album.  Would appreciate some feedback.

(Saw an interesting FALCON, which we believe was a young PEREGRINE FALCON sitting on the ground (will try to post pictures onto the CV Birds website), and the marsh by Parking Lot B was full of YELLOW-HEADED BLACKBIRDS.  DUNLIN in breeding colors! A SORA was out walking around, and a MUSKRAT was  coming out of the water, chewing/ripping off greens and taking them back into the water.)

Thanks!
Denise & David Hamilton