From: Andrew Engilis, Jr. <aengilisjr@...>
To: central_valley_birds@...
<central_valley_birds@...>
Date: Wednesday, November 07, 2001 10:31 AM
Subject: [CVBirds] Cosumnes Rusty Blackbird

A few tidbits from Cosumnes. Yesterday, 6 November around 4:00pm, I found
a male, Fall plumage Rusty Blackbird feeding with numerous other blackbirds
on waste grain. The bird was located near the pole barn, near main gate at
corner of Bruceville and Desmond Road. This area is closed to general
public, but some who bird the area regularly (eg. myself or John Trochet)
might be able to meet with those intrepid souls who will attempt to
relocate the bird.

Today in Tall Forest, at the pump station was a calling Western Tanager.

Central Valley Birds [CVBirds] messages are now at: