From: Bruce Webb <bruwebb@...>
To: Matt Williams <mattwilliamsjr@...>
Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2012 1:26 PM
Subject: Re: [CVBirds] Hawks at Colusa NWR

Matt:

This listserv, like most California birding listservs does not allow attachments.  Virus reasons.  You can upload them to our photos section

Bruce Webb (CVBirds list owner)
Granite Bay, CASent from my iPad

On Jan 11, 2012, at 1:07 PM, Matt Williams <mattwilliamsjr@...> wrote:

The first of the following two photos appears to be a juvenile Red-Tailed Hawk, but the second one is a bit less clear.  What is the concensus about these two raptors seen at the Colusa NWR?

Matt Williams
Davis

P1130079.JPG

P1130081.JPG