Fall NAB Reports Due for Stanislaus County

Matt Brady

Hello all,

The Fall reporting season has come and gone, and it is time for me to send my quarterly report of all interesting sightings in Stanislaus County to the regional editors for the North American Birds publication. Please send me all your noteworthy sightings, rare species, early/late dates for migrants, out of season records, etc within Stanislaus County by 12 December. An excellent page on how to document particularly rare birds is at:  http://www.greglasley.net/document.html

Reports can be sent by snail mail, but digital reports are preferable.

Thank you,

Matt Brady
Stanislaus County Compiler

<podoces@...>