Stanislaus County NAB Reports Due

Matt Brady

Hello all. June 1st marks the end of the Spring reporting period for the North
American Birds publication. As the Stanislaus County NAB subregional compiler,
I will be collecting significant records for inclusion in the publication. If
you have noteworthy sightings, including rare species, early/late dates for
migrants, unusual breeding activity, etc within Stanislaus County between March
1st and May 31st, please send me a note, including a short description of what
you saw. All reports are due by June 10th. An excellent page on how to
document particularly rare birds is at:http://www.greglasley.net/document.html

Thanks, and good birding,

Matt Brady