From: ccbhealthandfitness@groups.io on behalf of CCB Health & Fitness <ccb.healthandfitness@...>
Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2018 8:38 AM
To: ccbhealthandfitness@groups.io
Subject: [ccbhealthandfitness] BETA update

Hey everyone!
Hope you are having a great November and maybe even starting to get into the Christmas spirit?

Just wanted to update you on the BETA test request i’ve put out there.
I’ve deviced to “shelve” the beta test of the Polar apps as in current testing we’ve found it too problematic to be useful for our purposes.

I thank you all who have tested and provided feedback.

I would love to know however, what fitness devices and apps you use?
Do you find the apps and devices accessible, especially to the totally blind individual?

We are finding low vision folks can “work around” some issues with many devices and apps, but we are looking for a user friendly solution for totally blind users.

So, are you an Apple Watch user?  Fitbit user?  What apps?

Would love your feedback as we continue to find solutions to help you achieve your fitness goals.

Have an awesome day everyone!
RYAN VAN PRAET (R. Kin)
CCB Health & Fitness
National Program Manager & Coach
226-627-2179

to find links to Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, Podcast & Email Chat List

Join ccbhealthandfitness@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.