Re: How much would you.....

CCB Health & Fitness

Albert,
I know the saga of you and your BowFlex!! haha:)

My hope is to find a method to keep people active and engaged in the winter especially, also helping eliminate the obstacle of getting to a gym.

Certainly I am a big fan of getting out into the world…however sometimes you need to do what is necessary to get the job done.

I think keeping people active more regularly in winter will provide them with more energy and motivation to get going in the spring, summer.

RYAN VAN PRAET (R. Kin)
CCB Health & Fitness
National Program Manager & Coach
226-627-2179

to find links to Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, Podcast & Email Chat List

On Oct 25, 2018, at 9:00 PM, Albert Ruel <albert.gtt@...> wrote:

Hey Ryan.  How about a set of Bands, a Floor Mat, a used Treadmill or BoFlex?  I picked up a used Treadmill for $200 and a BoFlex for about $500 some years ago, and sadly right now they’re great places for hanging things from in the garage.

Thx, Albert