Re: NEW PODCAST EPISODE

Albert Ruel

Hey Karine, we too have recently done a similar thing in the food department, and since returning from a 5-week vacation on July 2 I have lost about 12 pounds.  We’ve also registered to walk the half marathon in Victoria on the Thanksgiving Weekend and I hope to be carrying around about 10 pounds less than what I’m carrying now.  Does anyone else want to join us in Victoria?  It’s a lovely walk through downtown, Beacon Hill Park and along the water’s edge on Dallas Road to finish between the BC Legislative buildings and Victoria’s inner harbour.

Thx, Albert

From: ccbhealthandfitness@groups.io <ccbhealthandfitness@groups.io> On Behalf Of Karine L.
Sent: Saturday, September 15, 2018 8:45 AM
To: ccbhealthandfitness@groups.io
Subject: Re: [ccbhealthandfitness] NEW PODCAST EPISODE

Hi Rian,

This september challenge fell right on time.

In August, my boyfriend and I decided to change our diet and eliminate most of the bread and pastas and we replaced all potatoes by turnips.

This made me realise how easy it can be to loose weight when you think about it. I lost 10 pounds without increasing my activities since aqua-gym and aqua-spin sessions are starting back this next Monday.

Also, I realised how much better I feel without eating all these carbs and how energetic and good I feel by eating more fruits and vegetables.

The way we work, we allow ourselves 4 hours of cheeting every weeks. For example, if we have a barbecue with friends, we can enjoy a beer or burger and frises without feeling guilty. I think that by allowing cheet hours, we don’t feel the stress of changing all our diet and thinking all the time if we can or cannot eat something.

This also makes me realise how much bread I was eating. Toasts at breakfast, sandwiches at lunch, sometimes desert or a baguette with pasta... I also enjoyed having French toasts or pancakes or crepes on the weekends...

So that’s how our September challenge goes. It began in August before I heard the podcasts and I’m very satisfied to not only loose weight but feel much better in my body digestionwise.

karine

On Sep 5, 2018, at 9:14 AM, CCB Health & Fitness <ccb.healthandfitness@...> wrote:

Make sure to get involved in our September Challenge!!

Here is the latest podcast epidsoe!

RYAN VAN PRAET (R. Kin)

CCB Health & Fitness

National Program Manager & Coach

226-627-2179

to find links to Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, Podcast & Email Chat List

Join ccbhealthandfitness@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.