Roundtable conference call

CCB Health & Fitness

Hey everyone! We are going to try our very first roundtable conference call regarding health and fitness. We are using the Zoom conference call platform so follow the directions below. If you have a PC or a Mac computer or any smart phone you can download the software and join the conference for free! You can dial in over the telephone but note that if these are not tall fr hey everyone! We are going to try our very first roundtable conference call regarding health and fitness. We are using the Zoom conference call platform so follow the directions below. If you have a PC or a Mac computer or any smart phone you can download the software and join the conference for free! You can dial in over the telephone but note that if these are not toll-free calls

 If you have any questions let me know :-)

Hi there,

CCB Health & Fitness is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Health & Fitness Roundtable
Time: Jun 21, 2018 12:00 PM America/Toronto

Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/781515738

Or iPhone one-tap :
    US: +14086380986,,781515738#  or +16465588665,,781515738#
Or Telephone:

Canada. +1-647-558-0588
        US: +1 408 638 0986  or +1 646 558 8665
    Meeting ID: 781 515 738