What's new?

CCB Health & Fitness

Good morning everyone!

Hope you are enjoying the warmer weather, finally:)

Just a few updates to keep in mind:

1) Virtual 5k- although the deadline to ensure a hat has passed, you can still register and participate and STILL be entered for a chance to win our grand prize!!    Also if there happens to be an extra hat I will do my best to get it to you, but we only ordered a limited number.  To register head over to our blog:

2) Podcast!  Epidsode 29 is up and episodes 30 will go up on the weekend.   We thank you for listening and we really encourage you to send in questions and topics you would love to see covered.

3) Coaching calls- remember that if you ever want to talk about your own fitness journey or have any health questions in general, you can chat with me directly.  Just drop me a line and we can schedule a chat!!

Have an awesome day and I look forward to hearing from you all.

RYAN VAN PRAET (R. Kin)
CCB Health & Fitness
National Program Manager & Coach
226-627-2179

to find links to Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, Podcast & Email Chat List

Join ccbhealthandfitness@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.