virtual 5k- last day to guarantee hat

CCB Health & Fitness

Make sure you register today!!  This is the last day to GUARANTEE your hat for the Virtual 5k.  You can still register all the way up to the date of the walk, but I can’t ensure you will receive a hat, as we have to get our numbers in.

So….if you think you are going to do it, don’t delay, REGISTER TODAY!!

You will see a button to register, then follow the steps on the Paypal system.

Make sure you indicate you are participating in the 5k , in the section near the bottom for notes.

OR you can just email me and let me know you registered.

Get to it!!!  June 1st, we want lots of people coast to coast our walking and running “together”  :)

RYAN VAN PRAET (R. Kin)
CCB Health & Fitness
National Program Manager & Coach
226-627-2179

to find links to Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, Podcast & Email Chat List

Join ccbhealthandfitness@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.