Re: Virtual 5k deadline

Albert Ruel

Brenda and I will register, however as we’ll be on vacation in Europe we’ll have to do the walk on the other side of the Atlantic.

From: CCB Health & Fitness [mailto:ccb.healthandfitness@...]
Sent: Friday, May 4, 2018 5:13 AM
To: ccbhealthandfitness@groups.io
Subject: Virtual 5k deadline

Good morning everyone!!!

Just wanted to reach out to remind you that if you were thinking about registering for our Spring Virtual 5k, to be held on Friday June 1st…..wherever you live, then I’d encourage you to register ASAP.

With your $30 entry fee, you get a chance to win our draw prize just like last time.  However this time we will mail you out a CCB Health and Fitness trucker hat!!   Support the CCB and our program in style!

However, in order to get the hats and mail them out, we need to know numbers by Sunday!!!

So, go to our wordpress site and register!!!  You certainly can register after this Sunday but I cannot guarantee you will receive a hat…and we want you to take some awesome selfies with the hat while you are out running/walking!!

So, get at it…. and we will get those hats to you !!

here is the link:

Thanks everyone!!!  Make sure you pass this along to your networks!!

RYAN VAN PRAET (R. Kin)

CCB Health & Fitness

National Program Manager & Coach

226-627-2179

to find links to Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, Podcast & Email Chat List

Join ccbhealthandfitness@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.