Group DescriptionENGAGE, EDUCATE, EMPOWER the blind and visually impaired to participate in an active and healthy lifestyle.
A program of the CANADIAN COUNCIL OF THE BLIND, here you can discuss any topic from adapted sports for the blind, getting to your local gym and getting in a workout, getting out for walks, what the best shoes are.....and so on.
The program is run by (your coach) Ryan Van Praet, who is a Registered Kinesiologist with 12+ years experience in chronic disease prevention and over 20 years as a competitive visually impaired athlete.
Blindness should not be a barrier to becoming physically active and leading a healthy and fulfilling life!
So go ahead, ask your questions, post your barriers, let's get you moving!!
- 21 Members
- 45 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their posts.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.