CATS-Users firstname.lastname@example.orgCATS (Computer Automated Traffic System) is an integrated suite of open source programs that provide signal logic and operations support on a model railroad. CATS uses JMRI for accessing the layout hardware and provides the logic for tying the hardware pieces together.
This group is for peer support and is supported by the publisher of CATS, Rodney Black.
Please sign your posts with your full name. Thank you.
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.