Snyder cut Justice League Official Trailer

Danny Young

The official trailer was released today for the HBO Max Snyder Justice League.

I don't have high hopes for it honestly, but will watch it.

What do you all think?

Danny

--
Danny Young (Drquest)
http://www.theflatearth.net/captainaction/

GHAMLET Grove

Too dark but I will watch it

On Feb 14, 2021, at 9:27 PM, Danny Young via groups.io <doctrquest@...> wrote:

The official trailer was released today for the HBO Max Snyder Justice League.

I don't have high hopes for it honestly, but will watch it.

What do you all think?

Danny

--
Danny Young (Drquest)
http://www.theflatearth.net/captainaction/

Brian Hudson

It looks like another dark, dreary, no fun DC disaster.

Sent from Brian Hudson's iPhone