Silver Streak Pricing

Stephen Sherman

What does everyone think a fair price for a Silver Streak minus rockets and rocket launchers, but otherwise intact, would be?

Steve S.

GHAMLET Grove

Thinking around $500 - since that seems to be the price that a lot of vintage figure vehicles go for.  The Silver Streak currently up on EBay is $550 I believe, but then they are charging $113 in shipping which seems extreme.  Just my humble opinion.  I have seen the Streak go on EBay for close to $1000

Grove

On Feb 1, 2021, at 5:37 PM, Stephen Sherman <sdsherman62@...> wrote:

What does everyone think a fair price for a Silver Streak minus rockets and rocket launchers, but otherwise intact, would be?

Steve S.

Danny Young

Non auction, non eBay less than $500 for sure I think.

Danny

--
Danny Young (Drquest)
http://www.theflatearth.net/captainaction/