Irwin Toys Batcycle

Danny Young

Added a couple of pictures on my website about the Irwin Batcycle that was geared towards Captain Action's Batman.

http://www.theflatearth.net/captainaction/blog/post/irwin-batcycle-for-batman

Danny

--
Danny Young (Drquest)
http://www.theflatearth.net/captainaction/

Dave Katz

That's so cool Danny, thanks for sharing. I've got a custom version of that I made myself in light blue from an Irwin motorcycle if anybody is interested in it.

On Sun, Jul 17, 2022, 3:33 PM Danny Young via groups.io <doctrquest=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Added a couple of pictures on my website about the Irwin Batcycle that was geared towards Captain Action's Batman.

Danny

--
Danny Young (Drquest)
http://www.theflatearth.net/captainaction/

Jim Alexander II

Congratulations on finding one of these pretties a few years back, Danny! I’m sure those of us who don’t own one are quite envious! It’s a beautiful example, too.

Please share a photo of your custom work, Dave!

Thanks for sharing, men.

Jim Alexander

On Jul 17, 2022, at 3:52 PM, Dave Katz <howlingbill@...> wrote:

That's so cool Danny, thanks for sharing. I've got a custom version of that I made myself in light blue from an Irwin motorcycle if anybody is interested in it.

On Sun, Jul 17, 2022, 3:33 PM Danny Young via groups.io <doctrquest=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Added a couple of pictures on my website about the Irwin Batcycle that was geared towards Captain Action's Batman.

Danny

--
Danny Young (Drquest)
http://www.theflatearth.net/captainaction/

Dave Katz

Hopefully these come thru.

On Sun, Jul 17, 2022, 4:06 PM Jim Alexander II <probecontrol@...> wrote:
[...]

They sure did, Dave! You did a BEAUTIFUL job painting that Irwin, sir. And posing the Batman figure on it, too!

Thank you again for sharing, Dave.

Jim Alexander

On Jul 17, 2022, at 4:49 PM, Dave Katz <howlingbill@...> wrote:

[...]

James Long

They came through fine for me, and that’s is one great looking custom! Much as I love the Irwin Batcycle, the colors you chose work perfectly with the Captain Action Batman, and it looks really sharp! Good job!

James

[...]

Agreed! That looks great Dave!

Danny