DIY Silver Streak

Stephen Sherman

Hey guys, I stumbled upon this article online from the February 1980 issue of Mechanix Illustrated. You could order plans to build your very own Silver Streak! (sort of).

Steve s.

Danny Young

LOL, very cool! I wonder if anyone ever tried to build it.

Danny

[moh-buhl] [fohn]: The thing I used to send this email.

--
Danny Young (Drquest)
http://www.theflatearth.net/captainaction/

Craig

Where is the weapons package? If it doesn’t have rocket launchers what’s the point! 🤣🤣🤣 I mean you save your money for something reallllly special and then… 😉🤣

Craig S
AstroJoe62