current vintage CA prices

tommy chong

Is is me or has there been an uptick in CA prices on ePay lately?  I thought that latest lab set was going to go for a couple of bucks and I told my g/f that I might be spending a good amount, but I was actually shocked it hit the price that it did.  The sum of the individual pieces doesn't add up to what it hammered at.......OR does it?

thesharkman

Craig

I’ve been hearing that vintage toys and back issue comics in general have spiked due to the pandemic and people needing something to do.

Craig

--
Craig S
AstroJoe62

Danny Young

That's a pretty good haul for that for sure. Like always, I'll see something go high and think well this is a great time to sell the same thing and it tanks...

I do think some items are going for more, and the bargains are fewer now for sure.

Danny