3D Printed Silver Streak (Warning BIG BUCKS)

Craig

It looks like if you have deep enough pockets you could 3D print an entire Silver Streak and build it like a model.

https://www.shapeways.com/marketplace?q=silver+streak&s=0&type=product#more-products

Craig S
AstroJoee62

--
Craig S
AstroJoe62

Danny Young

I think the guy has been trying to sell some of these on eBay lately. Quite pricey! If he would open up his files and sell those I'm sure people would be happy to print their own.

Danny

It looks like if you have deep enough pockets you could 3D print an entire Silver Streak and build it like a model.

https://www.shapeways.com/marketplace?q=silver+streak&s=0&type=product#more-products

Craig S
AstroJoee62

--
Craig S
AstroJoe62

--
Danny Young (Drquest)
http://www.theflatearth.net/captainaction/

GHAMLET Grove

On Mar 7, 2021, at 10:50 AM, Danny Young via groups.io <doctrquest@...> wrote:

I think the guy has been trying to sell some of these on eBay lately. Quite pricey! If he would open up his files and sell those I'm sure people would be happy to print their own.

Danny

It looks like if you have deep enough pockets you could 3D print an entire Silver Streak and build it like a model.

https://www.shapeways.com/marketplace?q=silver+streak&s=0&type=product#more-products

Craig S
AstroJoee62

--
Craig S
AstroJoe62

--
Danny Young (Drquest)
http://www.theflatearth.net/captainaction/

Craig

Man that is something. I just spent a bit more than that recently for a new Mac! I can’t imagine as much as I want that and the Streak paying that kind of scratch for that unless I was single. All things considered they would be worth the money for what you get.

Craig S
AstroJoe62