CAIR Coalition Listserv email@example.com
Thank you for joining the CAIR Coalition Listserv! Our listserv members include non-profit immigration service providers, immigrant advocacy organizations, and members of the private immigration bar. As a listserv member, you will have access to these invaluable resources:
- The private CAIR Coalition listserv which provides a forum for information sharing, networking, and strategizing onsolutions to common problems
- Ability to elevate case specific or policy related concerns through CAIR Coalition's liaison meetings with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
Our Mission: The Capital Area Immigrants's Rights Coalition strives to ensure equal justice for all immigrant adults and children at risk of detention and deportation in the Capital region area and beyond through direct legal representation, know your rights presentations, impact litigation, advocacy, and the enlistment and training of attorneys to defend immigrants.
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.