Capital Area Archivists of New York (CAA) supports the professional discourse between members of the archival profession and users and supporters of archives residing in and around New York's Capital Region.
CAA fulfills this mission by: offering programs intended to educate members and other interested parties in the techniques, standards, and ethics of the archival profession; increasing public awareness of the value and uses of historical records; fostering cooperation and the exchange of knowledge and skills among persons and institutions interested in the management, preservation, and use of archives and manuscripts; and stimulating interested organizations and individuals to preserve, use, and make available documentary resources.
Membership in CAA is open to any individual, organization, or corporation supporting the purposes of CAA and having an interest in archives, manuscripts, or historical collections, especially those of institutions and agencies in and around New York's Capital Region.
- 83 Members
- 84 Topics , Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- Post: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subscribe: email@example.com
- Unsubscribe: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Owner: email@example.com
- Help: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]No used hashtags.