Chips to Startup (C2S) Programme firstname.lastname@example.orgMinistry of Electronics & Information Technology (MeitY), Government of India
Chips to Startup (C2S) Programme aims to train 85,000 number of Specialized Manpower over a period of 5 years in the area of VLSI and Embedded System Design and leapfrog in ESDM space by way of inculcating the culture of System-on-Chip (SoC)/ System Level Design at Bachelors, Masters and Research level and act as a catalyst for growth of Start-ups involved in fabless design.
This Discussion Forum is created to not only actively engage with faculty members, students, R&D organizations, Startups & MSMEs involved in implementation of C2S Programme but also act as a platform to interact with wider VLSI/ Chip design community across the country.
- 416 Members
- 16 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.