Brain-Trainer International firstname.lastname@example.orgPractical information and discussion on basic and advanced topics of brain assessment and training using neurofeedback. Members include clinicians and other professionals as well as home-trainers wishing to maximize the benefits of training their families and themselves. people from all parts of the world and all hardware/software platforms are welcome to share information and discuss cases from a non-pathology-based viewpoint. Special focus is on practical issues of assessment, protocol selection and training. Members are also able to stay up to date with new versions of assessment and planning instruments.
Neurofeedback, EEG, EEG-biofeedback, biofeedback, neurotherapy, ADHD, ADD, ASD, anxiety, depression, chronic pain, fatigue, attention, mood, peak performance.
- 1,470 Members
- 13,428 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.