Brain-Trainer International firstname.lastname@example.orgPractical information and discussion on basic and advanced topics of brain assessment and training using neurofeedback. Members include clinicians and other professionals as well as home-trainers wishing to maximize the benefits of training their families and themselves. people from all parts of the world and all hardware/software platforms are welcome to share information and discuss cases from a non-pathology-based viewpoint. Special focus is on practical issues of assessment, protocol selection and training. Members are also able to stay up to date with new versions of assessment and planning instruments.
Neurofeedback, EEG, EEG-biofeedback, biofeedback, neurotherapy, ADHD, ADD, ASD, anxiety, depression, chronic pain, fatigue, attention, mood, peak performance.
- 1,867 Members
- 13,096 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to subscribers only.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.