Note: groups.io will be down for maintenance on Wednesday, October 5th, starting at 9AM Pacific Time (4PM Wednesday October 5, 2022 UTC), for approximately one hour.
Braids and Bands firstname.lastname@example.org
The Braid Society was founded in 1993 and it has grown since then to include members from across the UK and many other countries. The Society aims to promote the education and practice of the art and craft of making constructed or embellished braids and narrow bands.
All appropriate interests are encouraged and membership is open to everyone. Members include professional craftsmen, teachers, collectors, researchers, authors, perpetual students and people who are just interested in the craft.
- 1,591 Members
- 2,814 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.