Braids and Bands email@example.com
The Braid Society was founded in 1993 and it has grown since then to include members from across the UK and many other countries. The Society aims to promote the education and practice of the art and craft of making constructed or embellished braids and narrow bands.
All appropriate interests are encouraged and membership is open to everyone. Members include professional craftsmen, teachers, collectors, researchers, authors, perpetual students and people who are just interested in the craft.
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their posts.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]