BPQ32 & LINBPQ User's Group firstname.lastname@example.orgA user group established by John Wiseman G8BPQ/GM8BPQ and Ron Stordahl AE5E for BPQ32 - AX.25 NET/ROM compatible node software for Windows. BPQ for DOS and BPQ32 for Windows were written by John Wiseman G8BPQ/GM8BPQ and have a considerable following of appreciative users. BPQ32 includes BPQMailChat, a modern BBS and Chat system, and BPQAPRS, an APRS Mapping and Messaging application. BPQ32 offers three program interfaces.
The DLL interface is the fundamental and most capable interface and is recommended for new applications. An AGW-like front end interface is offered permitting BPQ32 to be used with any program currently supporting AGWPE . The third, now deprecated, interface method is ActiveX. An AGW back end interface has been added to allow BPQ32 to use sound card modems. Many useful BPQ32 utilities and configuration examples are included.
Read the release announcement
Download the latest BPQ32 installer
Alternate download site
Read the latest BPQ32 documents
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Members cannot edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.