Overdrives

pegasushunter

Kevin,
If you don not manage to fix your overdrive, the descendants of the original company (Leycocks) still provide an excellent service repairing overdrives.
Last year I had a friction band come off mine and lost reverse gear, so the unit was removed and sent to Sheffield where it had a quick overhaul and return.                                                                                                    The following are the details of the company.
                                                                          Overdrive repair services                  Tel. No.00 44 1142482632
                                                                          Unit 1                                                 Fax No. 00441142482786
                                                                          50 Rother Valley Way
                                                                          Holbrook, Unit 1                                 email  info@...
                                                                          Sheffield
                                                                          South Yorkshire
                                                                          S20 3RW`

The people are very friendly and helpful so you could always give them a call.
Best of luck,

Alan Blackwood

Kevin Roberts

Thanks Alan, will give them a call

regards

Kevin Roberts

From: bocforum@groups.io <bocforum@groups.io> on behalf of pegasushunter via groups.io <pegasushunter@...>
Sent: 07 September 2022 08:08
To: bocforum@groups.io <bocforum@groups.io>
Subject: [bocforum] Overdrives

Kevin,
If you don not manage to fix your overdrive, the descendants of the original company (Leycocks) still provide an excellent service repairing overdrives.
Last year I had a friction band come off mine and lost reverse gear, so the unit was removed and sent to Sheffield where it had a quick overhaul and return.                                                                                                    The following are the details of the company.
                                                                          Overdrive repair services                  Tel. No.00 44 1142482632
                                                                          Unit 1                                                 Fax No. 00441142482786
                                                                          50 Rother Valley Way
                                                                          Holbrook, Unit 1                                 email  info@...
                                                                          Sheffield
                                                                          South Yorkshire
                                                                          S20 3RW`

The people are very friendly and helpful so you could always give them a call.
Best of luck,

Alan Blackwood