Topics

new Android user

Steve Heflin <steveheflin08@...>

Hi I just got a new Android phone and I have always used I devices so its a bit of a learning curb.

I really would like to talk with someone perhaps on Skype or phone and get a few tips like how to turn off apps and I know there are other questions too., thanks Steve.

Blaster

There are a few folks on the blind-bst list that offer services on
android training over the phone or skype, you may want to hit them up
and see what the deal is. Send a blank message to
blind-bst+subscribe@groups.io

HTH,
Blaster

On 3/2/19, Steve Heflin <steveheflin08@...> wrote:
Hi I just got a new Android phone and I have always used I devices so
its a bit of a learning curb.

I really would like to talk with someone perhaps on Skype or phone and
get a few tips like how to turn off apps and I know there are other
questions too., thanks Steve.

Steve, when you talk of and about an Android toy, it is important that you
provide us more information: Which phone? Which Android version?

For the most part in Android Land, no need to pay a penny too many to learn
to use your toy. For a start, consider subscribing to Antad which stands
for Android NewsTalk, Apps & Deals. It's a relative new list, traffic isn't
airtight just yet. To subscribe, send a blank message to:

antad+subscribe@...

For a list where Google developers perch their tents, consider a
subscription to the eyes-free mailing list; send a blank message to:

eyes-free+subscribe@...

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado

Steve Heflin <steveheflin08@...>

Thanks I did subscribe to this group

antad+subscribe@...
The phone is a THC M10 and is running version 7.0 but is suppose to upgrade to Pie 9.0 which I understand is the latest version.