Pontes Media Downloader - version 3 released

Al

Was there ver a help file for this new version?

Al

From: blindtech@groups.io <blindtech@groups.io> On Behalf Of Nelu Cîmpean
Sent: Tuesday, March 5, 2019 1:06 PM
To: blindtech@groups.io
Subject: Re: [BlindTech] Pontes Media Downloader - version 3 released

Hi, Scott
After you copy the url you have to choose mp3 as conversion format
Control n opens conversion formats. Default is download original. pressing down arrow once sets it to mp3.
then control d downloads
This has to be done only the first time. It will remain on mp3 for the future until you change it again.
Nelu

Immigrant

Thanks. I am running Windows 7, and I am not sure if it is my system's reaction. I was exploring the dialog with the tab key, not shift tab, and when I reached the cancel button, not only the dialog closed but the entire program. But pressing shift tab twice does focus on the folder structure of the standard Explorer window.