Sent: Monday, March 04, 2019 2:44 AM
Subject: Re: [BlindTech] Pontes Media Downloader - version 3 released

Hi, Immigrant
Version 3 should convert with the same bitrate as the original file. The bitrate is not controlled by the program anymore. So, if the original file from the internet has a variable bitrate @128 the coverted file should have the same bitrate.
The logic behind this is that you will not effectively gain anything in audio quality if you convert 128 vbr to 256 cbr.

Join blindtech@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.