From: blindtech@groups.io [mailto:blindtech@groups.io] On Behalf Of Mario
Sent: Sunday, March 03, 2019 10:49 AM
To: blindtech@groups.io
Subject: Re: [BlindTech] Pontes Media Downloader - version 3 released

Nelu, using 2.1, is it possible to create a list of acceptable URLS (say
using Notepad), start PMD, open the download Multiple Clips dialog, paste
the list of gathered URLs, and start the download/conversion process?
I ask because I couldn't figure out any steps on how to get PMD to
download/convert a batch of videos without having to do each video one by
one, which is tedious.

. also, I noticed that the first URL was downloaded/converted, but the
second URL listed failed to download. I then inserted a blank line between
the first and second URL and tried again to download, but PMD failed right
after the second URL started to download.

I also discovered the included help to be not very useful since it was
somewhat vague and lacked an example to follow. I hope version 3 is not too
buggy since it is a new version.