Re: Pontes Media Downloader - version 3 released

Laz

This would make it a perfect program for downloading from YouTube.

Laz

On 3/3/19, Mario <mrb620@hotmail.com> wrote:
Nelu, using 2.1, is it possible to create a list of acceptable URLS (say
using Notepad), start PMD, open the download Multiple Clips dialog,
paste the list of gathered URLs, and start the download/conversion process?
I ask because I couldn't figure out any steps on how to get PMD to
download/convert a batch of videos without having to do each video one
by one, which is tedious.

. also, I noticed that the first URL was downloaded/converted, but the
second URL listed failed to download. I then inserted a blank line
between the first and second URL and tried again to download, but PMD
failed right after the second URL started to download.

I also discovered the included help to be not very useful since it was
somewhat vague and lacked an example to follow. I hope version 3 is not
too buggy since it is a new version.