this is a group for blind and partially sighted crafters who are not letting their loss of sight keep them from the work they love. Join us and learn how to continue enjoying your crafts without sight, or how to learn a new craft. Some of the crafts discussed here are: knitting both loom and needle, crocheting, and spinning. But we welcome discussions of anything craft related. We encourage new members to introduce themselves, and no craft related question is unacceptable.
the group will be connected to dropbox which has a folder for patterns etc. If you have a dropbox account please feel free to connect the folder to your account. Contributions to the subfolders inside it are always welcome.
- 35 Members
- 710 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to subscribers only.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their posts.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.