Re: jesteres don't work

Gary Metzler

Hi Warren,

From: blindandroidusers@groups.io <blindandroidusers@groups.io> On Behalf Of Warren Carr
Sent: Tuesday, December 15, 2020 8:39 PM
To: blindandroidusers@groups.io
Subject: Re: [Blind Android Users] jesteres don't work

Hi Gary,

Are you running Talkback or Voice Assistant by Samsung?

Talkback and google assistant

Secondly, are you on android 10 or android 11?

Android 11

Third, are you using the default launcher from Samsung or a third-party launcher, e.g. something like Lawnchair or Rootless launcher?

I guess I’m using the default launcher

Warren

As both an "Android Evangelist and Enthusiast," I beg you in the name of Google, to quit spreading false information among blind people that says Android is Not Accessible!

Ask, and you will be enlightened!

Help empower the disabled, but don't compartmentalize them!

Join “Blind Android Users” by sending mail to: blindandroidusers+subscribe@groups.io for anything Android, News, Apps, Talk, And Deals with no moderation!

To join our lovely Blind Android Users Telegram group, simply

Subscribe using this link:

https://t.me/joinchat/MoNSvVjXptajY2omJmd3-A

Join the Blind Android Users Lounge on Skype by going to this URL:

https://join.skype.com/QVX7CT9hh4xK