Blind Users of Everything email@example.com
Welcome to the discussion group for the blind. All topics are welcome.
Feeling frustrated with a new update that broke accessibility? Trying to figure out how to use a program? Want to know what others think about life as a blind person? Welll you are in the right place. All questions are welcome! :)
Please keep the following in mind when useing the list:
This is a help group. So please keep that in mind when posting. Please no socializing. Or just chatting threads.
1. Please try to keep the subject line relevant to the conversation. Change the subject if that helps people know what is in your message.
2. No name calling or using demeaning language when addressing others. This is something that can get you removed from the list.
3. No Chat or socializing twitter type of posts. We have Twitter and Facebook for that.
4. Keep conversations on topic.
5. No religious discussions.
6. Keep Politicle discussions related to Blindness issues.
Hope you enjoy the list.
- 86 Members
- 267 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their posts.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.