This is the discussion group portal for participants in an eLearning class called Learning How to Create and Use a Blended Learning Classroom. The course ran from February 20 to March 11, at which time the course ended, and moved into a MOOC / community phase. All the course materials were left online and intact here:
The course followed a series of workshops conducted by English Language Specialist Vance Stevens at various universities and language centers in Thailand intended for English lecturers and undergraduate and graduate university English majors on using CALL (computer-assisted language learning) and technology for blended classrooms. The workshops model how teachers can create blended learning environments using free Web 2.0 tools and websites. More information on those workshops can be found at the portal site here: http://workshops2020.pbworks.com/
If you are interested in developing and sharing your expertise in blended classrooms, you are welcome to join this group.io.
- 4 Members
- 2 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Group Email Addresses