Montgomery Line Dance Sched. Reduced July & Aug.

yy-Ingram-James-posting

At last Friday night's line dance at the Clinton Township Fire Hall in Montgomery, they announced that the line dance schedule at the Montgomery Fire Hall has been REDUCED as follows:

  • July:  Last Friday
  • August:  Last Friday
  • September & after: resume the every-other-week schedule
This change of schedule has also been noted on the   Billtown Dance Facebook group.

FYI INFO:

  • I understood the instructor Amanda Fox to tell me that this past Friday they had 28 people, which she said gave them a "decent business" at the liquor sales window and the food sales window.

  • However, she said that they were having difficulty finding volunteers to "work the dance" during summer . . . plus they were competing with all the carnivals for attendance.  Hence they decided to reduce the schedule for the 2 remaining summer months.

LINKS:

~~~~
Billtown Dance line dance page:  BilltownDance.com

Billtown Dance Facebook Group: facebook.com/groups/billtowndance