Fri Dec. 9, Montgomery, West Coast Swing Get-Together

Ingram-James-Apache-Junction

Original notice at https://www.facebook.com/events/678853200316023/?acontext=%7B%22event_action_history%22%3A[%7B%22surface%22%3A%22page%22%7D]%7D

TEXT Version, of the above announcement:

FRIDAY, DECEMBER 9, 2022 AT 7 PM

West Coast Swing Get-Together

Eagle Grange #1, 32 E. Blind Rd, Montgomery, PA

38 people responded
Eagle Grange #1, 32 E. Blind Rd, Montgomery, PA
Public  · Anyone on or off Facebook
Let’s dance! After a way-too-long dance break, we are hosting a dance get-together at the Grange building. If you’ve been part of our community in the past, we’d love to see you and catch up. If you’re new to our group, we’d love to have you join us! Mitch will teach a 45 minute beginner lesson at 7:00 with dancing and social time afterwards. This is a free event so come on out and bring a friend as well!
See less
| Thanks.   -  James Ingram,
vms 570-322-7597,  BilltownDance.com

Join billtowndance@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.