Rita Stine Obituary

Ingram-James-Apache-Junction

Apparently some people are not aware that   Rita Stine passed away in March 2022.

A screen capture of that page is enclosed below.

~~~~~

Quite a few people knew Rita thru her dancing and karaoke activities.

More details of her passing -- are on my Facebook page at   facebook.com/james.robert.ingram   and Rita’s Facebook page at  facebook.com/rita.stine  , and Rita's web page at  RitaStine.com  .

~~~~~~~~

Note to Bill Mahoney and  Dan Jurgill:    If you could possibly include any or all of this notice in your emails that you send out, I  would APPRECIATE it.

|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| Thanks.   -  James Ingram, Cell 570-772-1323,  JamesIngram.net
|  facebook.com/james.robert.ingram
|  Williamsport PA
-

-